Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I feel good *danadanada*


I really do feel good, even though life hasn't been perfect. There's been so much going on, lots of stressful things, lots of juggling and hustling. But through it all God has been keeping me. I have really bad anxiety and worry a lot but I told God this year I would try to trust him. I know God can do ANYTHING, but I worry what if he doesn't. What if I'm having faith and I'm trusting...and he doesn't do what I prayed for? The what if gets me stuck and it's hard to 100 percently trust in God. Now, I'm learning that trust isnt everything going right all the time but believing that God still has me and is still working it out even when things look wrong. I feel peace in the storm and its the best feeling ever. I just have to stand on Gods promises and really believe them. Not just read them! That's whats the bible is there for, to guide you, comfort you, and give you strength I'm not perfect, I still struggle with doubt and worry a lot. But in 2011 my main goal is trusting God COMPLETELY.

Scriptures that help me
  • Matthew 6:30-34
  • John 14:18
  • Proverbs 6:35
  • Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment