Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The start of something new


My sister has this really sick shirt with Angela Davis on it that she bought from Up against the wall yrs ago. Ive been looking for it, and found some ones I like. But now, I want Rosa Parks and Martin Luther Kings jail shot shirts. Though I found some that I like, but I'll prb make my own. Its Black History Month!! I'm going to make an effort this year to really learn about black history, I will include some of the most kick ass African Americans on this blog. Whether it be civil rights leaders of fashion trendsetters. I'm an very grateful for the stance that our forefathers have taken so that we could live a better life. I'm also inspired by the African Americans who have fought for a spot in the fashion industry.I have made anything in a long time yo. I think I'll commit to making some black history shirts and rock them all month.

No comments:

Post a Comment