Friday, February 4, 2011

Embrace.Believe.Strut


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
Marilyn Monroe
I love this quote, and I love MM too! I'm learning to turn my beauty inward. We as women spend so much time idolizing all these celebrities. I know tons of them that I find beautiful. Naomi may have the best legs in town, Ciara the tightest abs(though I hate to admit it),Megan Foxx oozes sex appeal and I love Aly Michalka's eyes.<------See Right there. I just went on and on about all these stars, but I don't do the same with myself. Ive come along ways and I'm not ashamed to admit that me and self-esteem have had quite the battle. I have a tendency to let other view of me effect how i view me. I'm guilty of comparing myself to others in many areas. But this year I'm finding beauty in myself. I love my smile, I love my crazy laugh, I love the emotion in my eyes, and my Badddd walk. lol whether in heels or chucks, I will Naomi on these girls in a minute! lol really though my hips have a mind of their own. I'm different, way different and I'm learning to love that. You may not understand me,and I love that too. For too long Ive judged myself against other people standards. God told to stop that, and to create my own cool. So that's what I'm doing, I guess what Ive always done. Redefining whats in and what's it. Guess what I am It.
p.s-For those who dont me, This is what I look like lol

No comments:

Post a Comment