Monday, February 7, 2011

Prada Spring 2011 Ready to Wear
























































I told you so. Mixing patterns is definitely going to be this springs biggest trend. I've been seeing seeing it all the runways. Rachael Roy gave us a preview and Prada Brought it on home. Aside from the bold prints and patterns, I love the 20's inspired Josephine Baker hair. I also love Miuccia's take on Minimalism, pairing black dresses with colorful and striped furs. All solids are another one of the trends I'm predicting. Look at the bright orange suit! Ladies and Gents it is an art to mixing patterns and layering bold colors. Have fun with the trend! But be careful, because the wrong pair of shorts in the wrong color can change this look from fab to clownish!

No comments:

Post a Comment