Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All Virgins dont wear Knee Highs










I love this model. Number One:She GORGEOUS. Number two: She can model her butt off. That chick literally talks with her eyes. Number Three:Shes a Virgin. Or at least she was until she recently got married. *Stop the presses* How can that Sex Bomb who is oozes seduction from her pores be a virgin? Case in point. Every virgin doesn't wear knee highs, long skirts and look frumpy.
Adriana Lima didn't get her first kiss until he was 17 . She's a devout Catholic who attends church every Sunday. In April 2006, she told GQ that she was a virgin "Sex is for after marriage.They [men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me." She is also known for taking a Bible backstage to read at shows. Though some religious people may judge her because shes a Victoria Secret model and takes some sexy shots. I applaud her for holding to her morals in a world where sex,drugs, and alcohol reign supreme. When I found this out this glamazon still had her vcard, I was surprised and proud. I have always looked at her in the catalogs like omg, this girl is beautiful. Look at her eyes! But when I found out she was a virgin it made me feel empowered.
Like Adriana, I'm saving myself for marriage because of religious and personal reasons.
It made me feel good to see a beautiful, sexy and successful virgin. Media portrays us as dowdy, ugly, and uncool. I think its good for young girls to see that being a virgin is cool and you can still be sexy without having sex. Just be confident, and the fact that your not letting everybody between your legs show you respect yourself. Now I'm not bashing people who are not virgins, please don't take this post that way. I just want to dispel the myth that you have to look a certain way or be a certain way to be a virgin. Nowadays, saying that your waiting for marriage is like saying you have the plague. Sometimes you want to keep the fact that you haven't swiped your vcard a secret. But no! Be proud of that and Be stylish. I ain't rocking no Knee Highs. Adriana Lima isn't either

No comments:

Post a Comment