Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What in the.....


You have got to be frickin kidding me!!! Little known fact:I'm obsessed with superheroes. I don't really read comics, but I love researching different superheroes origins. Its so intriguing to me.I have spent weekends at a time using the whole day to research. I esp Love the X-MEN series. So imagine my surprise when I saw the picture to the left. The second picture is the New Super Woman. -__-. She looks a hot mess!! How does the new one look more outdated than the older one? Superwoman has never been my favorite, but one thing I can say is that she if FIERCE. I would love her costume. Who wants to save the day in star panties and bustier *raises hand* Me!

Wonder Woman writer J. Michael Straczynski:
"It's a look designed to be taken seriously as a warrior, in partial answer to the many female fans over the years who've asked, "how does she fight in that thing without all her parts falling out?") She can close it up to pass unnoticed...open it for the freedom to fight...lose the jacket or keep it on...it has pockets (the other fan question, "where does she carry anything in that outfit?", it can be accessorized...it's a Wonder Woman look designed for the 21st century. The bracelets are still there, but made more colorful, tied on the inside and over the hand, with a script W on each of them that form WW when she holds them side by side...and if you get hit by one of them, it leaves a W mark. This is a Wonder Woman who signs her work...letting her enemies know that she's getting closer."

-_- All those women who asked those questions were probably ugly. Only losers ask "where does she carry anything in that outfit?" Shes Super woman! Don't worry about that, shes handling her bizness. Only un fab woman worry about functionality. Beauty is pain! You can wear 6 inch stilettos and worry about comfortability. She looks like Wonder womans geeky teen daughter. I refuse to accept this!

No comments:

Post a Comment