Monday, June 27, 2011

My Winning Looks For The Bet Awards 2011





*Drum roll Please* Tracee Ellis Ross, Kerry Washington, and Dirty Money!! These were the stunners of the night.


Kerry Washington killed them silently. I love a girl who just works an outfit without bringing a lot of attention to themselves. I loved that color against her skin and the basic black Louboutin. She worked that high split!

Tracee Ellis Ross is just drop dead gorgeous in general! Ive always been a fan of her hair. In the words of my gay friends, her hair gives me "life!" That dress fit her perfectly! Her body looked great too! I think Tracee was one of the few in that crowd whose booty was actually natural. lol I love this sexy nude & lace ensemble. It was sexy and not slutty. The shoes were giving me "life" too. Though I love the shoes and dress, they would've went better with separate outfits. They look great on their own, not so much together. Still, she gets a fashion nod from me.

Dirty Money looked great last night! Usually I'm on the fence with there matching ensembles. This time I loved how nice they looked in all white. It wansnt too matchy matchy, they all did white in their own way. I adore how the white looks on their brown skin. Wish I would've found a better picture for you guys that really showed off the outfits.

Stay tuned for my fails of the evening...unfortunately they far outweigh these wins.
-Fiercely Yours, Gabby a.k.a Gstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment