Friday, February 10, 2012

The Hippo Calling the Cow Fat

                                Karl Lagerfeld has made headlines recently by saying the following:

"The thing at the moment is Adele. She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice.''

          Ok soooooo I had to put my bid in on how I feel about this comment. Even though IMO on my way to a healthier lifestyle and working on a slimmer smexier figure, currently I am plus size. How I feel about what Karl said doesn't have to do with the fact that i'm plus size but more about hypocrisy.
        Dear Karl, did you bump your head and forget that just a few years ago you were fat? If you did here's a picture to remind you.

I know that you now have become the platinum hair, waif like icon, but you weren't always that. I'm all for a healthier lifestyle and trying to get things right and tight, BUT you cannot be judgemental of others who choose not to do the same. Especially when there was a time when you had a GUT! You have lived life as a chubby guy so you should know how it felt when people called you fat.

Oh how soon we forget.....


The things is Adele still books covers of mags and wins Grammy's all while being "a little too fat". Take that!"I've never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines," she said. "I represent the majority of women and I'm very proud of that."

-Fiercely Yours, Gabrielle a.k.a GStyle





No comments:

Post a Comment