Monday, February 27, 2012

GStyle Favorite Oscar Looks!

I wont lie, I didn't watch the Oscars.  I really couldn't see myself sitting through the show, its so stuffy and boring. What I do look forward to is....THE FASHION!!! Here are my favorite looks!
This dress from the front wasn't cute but from the back it was BOOM BOOM POW!


I loved the contrast of dark hair, red lip and white dress. You can tell by her pose that she loved her look too!


I swear Pharell never ages! His velvet bow tie was very GQ.


Viola was the star of the night! She looked so nice with her natural hair! The wigs should now be burned! lol The green color was AMAZING!


Michelle Williams always brings a killer look to the carpet! This was one of my favorite dresses of the night!


I cant look at this picture without thinking about how everyone made fun of Angelina holding that pose the whole night. lol She looked great! I do wish that she would get her Tomb Raider body back, shes too thin!


I'm a sucka for bows! This dress color complimented Emmas pale skin tone.


Sexy and Classy! J.Lo worked this dress and showed off her curves!




Jonah Hill is gaining a bit of his weight back but he had one of the Best Tuxes of the night! The color was sooo rich and sleek.

-Fiercely Yours, Gabrielle a.k.a GStyle

1 comment:

  1. SERENA and VIOLA both KILT it !!! LOL

    E. Louise

    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete