Monday, February 13, 2012

The Adventures of GStyle:Grammys

Before I tell you about  my fashion critiques on the Grammys, I just want to show you guys what GStyle was doing/saying during the show.
                   First, I had my hair tied like David Ruffin coming off the bus from the five heartbeats movie lol For those who have watched the movie you know what im talking about lol My mom had a random urge to cook Thanksgiving food, so my plate was filled with all the fixings. After I stuffed myself silly
              My Tweets/Facebook Statuses Read Sumthin like...
  • And Rhi Rhi looks like a crack head!
  • I think that was the worst performance from Chris Brown.
  • Say what you want,Beach Boys still got that harmony!
  • And Nicki Minaj will ruin it for all of us
  • Adele is 21...but dresses like she's 40
  • I don't this new Katy Perry, can we get a reconcile with Rusell Brand?
  • Bon Iver im uncomfrontable for you
  • Jhud did the best job she could, but NO ONE can ever be Whitney
  • Whoooooo let Wezzy Out?
  • I want a deadmau5 head lol
  • This is the performance that ended Nicki Minaj career
  • Exorcism, dancing priest, & horrible acting. Yeah Nicki...way to show Lil Kim
  • We all gimmicks and no music

                                                  Let the judging begin....

-Fiercely Yours, Gabrielle a.k.a GStyle










3 comments:

  1. Wow, seems like lots of good critiques! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that whole show was a messy mess mess!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love n the scarf!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/02/polka-dots-and-denim-on-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete