Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dope or Nope?

























So what do you guys think of the Star Wars & Adidas team up?
Dope or Nope? Chris brezzy recently tweeted the Storm trooper Addias with removable tongue (pic #7 ) with the caption "Can I moon walk". When I first saw them in the packaging I thought maybe he got them from Japan, because Bathing Apes did similar packaging with its Marvel line. I'm kind of on the fence. I think its a way to make Star Wars fans feel cool, and a way to make some good money. Those SW fans run deep, which equal deep pockets! lol I like the storm trooper shoes, it will take the right person to rock them right though. I also like the colorful storm trooper sweatshirt. Other than that, I don't think the line was needed. What do you think? Dope or Nope? Comment Below

No comments:

Post a Comment