Tuesday, December 13, 2011

White as Snow

My favorite thing to look for during winter is to see how people will rock their winter white!I think you have to be a serious boss lady to pull off an all white outfit. I think white is one of those colors that looks great on everybody. It highlights skin tones and just makes you look heavenly! Here are a few celebs in their white ensembles.
Iman looks sooo bossy in this white suit! This is why shes the wife of rocker David Bowie!

Kerry Washington has been look so AH-MA-ZING lately. This dress is everything to me!

June Ambrose and her fab turban! I love the easy brezzyness of this outfit.

I love black & white as a combo as much as I love white and gold. Angela looks great in this dress!

Corrine's hair is gorgeous! Though I would've paired different shoes, I adore this look. It's so classic and I think the average person could copy this for a winter look.

-Fiercely Yours, Gabrielle a.k.a GStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment