Sunday, December 11, 2011

Birthday Suit.
















My 20th Bday was sooo awesome! Every year I never know what I want to do for my birthday. It always sneaks up on me and I never know what I'm doing till like the week before. Since I was in the same situation this year, my family planned a day of surprises with me. I had a day of laughs, smiles, and almost tears! lol Imagine my face when I came down and saw those Hello Kitty cupcakes!!! I am the biggest Hello Kitty fan. I have purses, clothing, jewelry everything! My fam went to so many places to get these cupcakes and get them just right! I loved everything about my day! Sorry that I didn't take pics of my outfit. One of my gifts was a gorgeous orange cable knit sweater with bell sleeves. I wore that with thick black leggings and ankle booties.




-Fiercely Yours, Gabrielle a.k.a GStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment