Friday, December 30, 2011

How it all began...

The first thing I posted on 2009 was...
"It is truly the thing that keeps me up at night and my worst habit. I'm addicted to thinking and most of the time about Fashion. The way a garment moves keeps me up trying to replicate it. The things I see on the everyday keeps me up analyzing it. How in the world did Christian Loubotini create such a luscious stiletto that makes me craaaave it every time I see a pair? Why in the world are 14 year old kids cussing out old people in the family dollar? When i should be asleep i'm thinking,always trying to find a soulution to make the world better. Whether that be making the hottest zebra multi color print bubble skirt or telling the girl on the coner about God. Its all the same and I wear my Insomnia like a badge. "

Pretty dope huh? Thats how it all began...

-Gabrielle a.k.a GStyle

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment,you can follow my blog if u like?
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.co,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment.. and that is really cool!! x

    ReplyDelete