Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I have a few tricks up my sequin sleeve





So the Surprise Ive been holding from you guys drum roll please.............................
I'M A AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep ya gurl has a book coming out =] Ive worked really hard and am still working hard to get my pre-sales. The presale period is very important in this process. Getting your book published is such a roller coaster, lots a smiles, lots of down moments, lots of hard work! Ive been hustling like a D-boy to get pre-sales lol It has not been easy and Ive hit a few bumps in the road, but I know God will work it out. Every time Ive gotten discouraged God has created a sermon just for me! So Im hustling in my pumps, letting God guide my steps and this book. Please visit the website and order!!!

http://kingcharlie.net/
Add King Charlie on FB and add me on twitter @GabbyD_Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment