Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When It All Falls Up



























"Rollies and Pasha's done drove me crazy
I can't even pronounce nothing, pass that versace! Then I spent 400 bucks on this Just to be like nigga you ain't up on this!"-Kayne West

Very rarely, Ok never, do I quote Mr.West. I don't even listen his music anymore. But this lyric from All Falls down seems appropriate. When you really make it, I think everybody has one really crazy purchase. Something that's outrageous! Something that in your right mind you wouldn't even think about wasting lots of money on. When I make my first 100 grand, those watches will be my crazy purchase. Though, even in my right mind, I would still get them, no matter the price. Rose Gold and Hello Kitty? Through it in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment