Thursday, January 12, 2012

Judge Me Not


I'm serious yall, please don't judge me lol I don't know if it was watching Set It Off earlier that day but I decided to bring up guns at the dinner table.

Me:You know what would be awesome? If I could get a  Hello Kitty AK-47!
My sister: Don't start getting weired on me....
Me:I'm dead serious! Wouldn't it be cool to just to show up with one? Especially with Hello Kitty on it!
My sister: *Gives me the are you serious stare*

Lol If your an avid reader of ,my blog, you know my obsession with Hello Kitty. I'm not obsessed with guns, but I do like Mob movies, con movies, bank rob movies, assassin movies...okay so you get the idea. Call me crazy but I think those custom guns are dope. Not that I ever plan on using a gun, taking a life is a very traumatizing thing. Something that I pray I'll never be forced to do. The AK is just a piece of art lol


-Fiercely Yours, Gabrielle a.k.a GStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment