Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Adeventures of GStyle: Red


I was soooo boosted to spend a night out on the town! It feels like I have been creating magic in my Bat Cave for weeks on end without having any fun. One of my former coworkers remembered that I love musicals, and surprised my sister and I with tickets to the Tony award winning play RED. Did I forget to mention that they were V.I.P tickets with an after party reception? SWAG!

My Sis convinced me to try this Indian place called Merzi. I got a Roti Wrap with a whole bunch of stuff put in it lol. It was soooooo yummy!

                                                 My hair has grown sooo much in a year =] 

                                    My sissy was happy to have me back downtown again.

The dress code was switched last minute so I had to find something quick to wear. Old Navy  sweater, Torrid pencil skirt, fishnets(even though you cant see it in the pic) and Steve Madden ankle booties.
The play was exceptional and the imagery was breathtaking! The acting was so intense! As an artist, I was so caught up in all the dialogue that was in the play. The artists protege asked questions that made me question my art as well. The reception was so nice, I got to meet Mark Rothko(the actor pictured above) They had sweet potato fries, empanadas, paninis and all kinds of other yummy finger foods.

I had such an amazing night! It felt great to be in the city again!

-Fiercely Yours, Gabrielle a.k.a GStyle               

No comments:

Post a Comment