Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Iron sharpens Iron


Its so hard to see that the hardest things you go through now is what makes you stronger in the future. i was just chilling the other day Thanking God how all those times i wanted to stop i didnt. ive been through some ruff things in my life & at the moment i really kept questioning why in the world am i going through this. Little did i know things such as me being friendless sometimes would make me a stronger and independent person. I hate seeing some people not being able to be ok being by themselves. Always wanting to be around someone, always have to be texting someone, and cant stand on their own two feet. I love the fact that i dont need peoples attention to make me happy! it sounds all good but it took a lot of sad nights to get to where im at now.I just keep thinking, man if i wouldve gave up when i wanted to, i wouldn't be able to be the amazing, beautiful, and blessed person that i am today.
My youth pastor said "iron sharpens iron". man is that true. im back at one of those spots again, where im like God whats happening man? why you changing up stuff i thought everything was cool.? the funny thing about God is that you never know what hes going to do & when hes going to do it or how hard its going to be. Like i menetioned in my other blog i hate change, and right now i really wish this certain situation would be left alone but im not God. & As much as i hate this decision i know its the right one( i guess =[ lol) im dreading it alot but it has brought me a little closer to God. I'm able to be more real with him and i saw how great of a super duper bff he is =] As hard as it is, i have to trust God and let him comfort me in my sadness(Matthew 5:4)~Gatsby

No comments:

Post a Comment