Friday, August 7, 2009

day n nite%neon tye dye & turqouise eyliner


wow im so jittery 2nite. its 1:40 and i dont feel a drop of sleepiness. i really need to go 2 bed because i have to be at the at the art institute open house at 11:00. Im soo not a morning person, so i need to have my tush in bed so i can be up early enough to put together my first impression outfit. If i didnt spend all my money @ the MAC counter last week i wouldve bought some really jazzy or neon folders n binders. I know it may sound a little crazy but i take first impressions seriously. Since 3rd grade ive always made sure ive decorated all my school suplies. Most of the time i couldnt afford to get the really cute Lisa Frank flimsy binders, i had to go econimical. but i hate for things to be boring- so i teared up all the pictures out of vogue magazine and bought all the cute dollar store stickers and pasted them over everything. Bland folders became eye catching and unique. Everyone was able to get a glimspe of what i was about. I guess it shouldnt be a surprise that now i have a habit of Decorating EVERYTHING. If i go to a workshop or confrence and get a binder ill imeddiately scribble my signature or whip out some stickers from my bag. Usually ill have my own binder and folders- so that theyre impressed when they see that i thought ahead. i love seeing that smile on theyre faces.Just like in 3rd grade, theyre seeing what im about also
even though my plan is a little different from most seniors, im okay with it. Im on Gods Journey and ive learned that theres many different paths to get to one journey and everyone travels them differently. Im one of those travelers. yea its really hard becuz ppl dont undertstand the plan in full. they may think im trying to be lazy but what they dont know is that my hunger for success farrr out ways any thing theyve ever seen! i dream all the time, day n nite and spend so much time perfecting my craft-just waiting until God finishes polishing it. then I'm gone! Taking the world by storm.
1:56 a.m and i still havent said was i was suppose to say.Im excited about tommrow. No folders n binders but i do have a lime greem tie dye tank,turqouise liquid eyliner and a hello kitty messenger bag.Its like really seeing my future in my grasp when sometimes it seems so far away. i feel confident and i have a good feeling in my belly.=] This just may be it.
-GATSBY

No comments:

Post a Comment