Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Things that Got Me Feenin

I want these shoes sooooo bad for the Fall. I'm a sucker for anything with a bow. Multiple bows? Oh...you've got me. Jeffrey Campbell wedge bootie.

Mama needs a Laptop!!! I cant tell you how much more I would blog if I had one. It would make my life so much easier!
Dear Lord. I dont even need a Hello Kitty Laptop. I would take any laptop that you bless me with. This Hello Kitty Laptop case would more than suffice. Me, walking into anywhere with this on my shoulder= Boss!

Another fall boot that I want. I had my eyes set on a pair of ruffle boots last year but never ended up getting them. I could use these in my life.


I have been salivating over these tees for a while now. Swagg and Jesus? Count me in! I love JCLU Forever Christian clothing line!




Stay tuned you guys! I'm planning to do an interview with them ;)

-Fiercely Yours, Gabby a.k.a GStyle


No comments:

Post a Comment